My naturopathic doc shared a very easy recipe for olive oil butter. It’s very economical especially if you find butter on sale (stock up when you do). And it tastes great spread on food or used in cooking.
- 1 pound butter
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil (from new dark bottle)
- Put butter in glass container with tight lid.
- Let butter come to room temperature.
- Pour in olive oil.
- Whip butter and olive oil (I use a fork) at room temperature until mixed well.
- Store in the refrigerator.
To print recipe go here Printable Recipe
View step-by-step photos of this being made.