These cookies are super easy and very yummy! Not to mention frugal. I really like them! I threw in a (big) pinch of cinnamon!
- 1 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white (optional)
- 1/2 c. chocolate chips (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix sugar, eggs, and peanut butter together. Stir until the eggs are thoroughly combined into the mixture.
- Next, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Put in the refrigerate for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- After the dough has chilled, use a regular size dinner spoon to scoop out small balls. Place the balls 2-inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Once the tops start to get brown, remove from oven even if the 15 minutes are not up.
- Let the cookies cool for 10 – 15 minutes so they can harden. Then enjoy!
Eat as is or place ice cream between 2 completely cooled cookies, smash down a bit, then freeze for an extra-special wheat-free treat!